Thursday, April 28, 2011

All about me

Hey I said id explain who i was in this post if you read my last post that is. Anyway I'm Pl4n3tRain but you can call me Rain. I like to play chess, go on bike rides, play soccer, watch anime, read books and hang out with friends in my spare time. Im a regular girl with dark long brown hair and dark brown eyes. I have a YouTube, WoW, gaiaonline and runescape accounts I'm a really big computer geek. My YouTube accounts named 1313rosey1313 even though i dislike the name now that i think about it, its too cute and i don't like the name rosey anymore, i cant change it. Ive read Shiver, vampire academy books, i haunt you you heart me, chasing Brooklyn, and many others. I'm a pretty good student getting mostly C+ and some Bs. I don't usually watch T.V. but when i do its either because my family forces me to watch American Idol or old movies like Anne of Green Gables or i watch Bones willingly (which if you read my old post i am all caught up on the episodes and waiting for new stuff)  Sometimes i watch anime (Japanese cartoons). I read manga too like Inuyasha, Black Bird, I am here, Seino boys high school and others. I have a whole list of manga books that Ive already read and i should post it on here sometime if you guys want to read. Ill have to start on a regular reading list too. I'm into quotes mostly and enjoy some poems and lyrics from Quizilla. I used to have a boy friend but the guys a jerk. so now I'm single and ready to mingle. ;D No not really although ill talk and look at guys i don't think I'm ready to have a relationship because of school and other stuff. Love is confusing and I'm sure i will be talking about it a lot in my post on here. my favorite animal is a black panther but between cats and dogs it has to be cats. Thats about it about me. Ask me some questions or comment plz!

No comments:

Post a Comment