Wednesday, April 27, 2011

first post!!!!

Heyyyy first post... what to talk about....I'm on my spring break that's fun iv drove a lot today with my dad doing errands. Right now its really late and I'm bored. I guess i could just go to sleep but that would be no fun ha. Random thing my hands are cold. I'm actually waiting for a person to get back to me if i can rp with them. Rp if you didn't know is role play we make up stories about being super hero's and stuff like that. yep...the weathers cold and rainy. Ill catch up on this rambling later gotta go to bed now. oh i haven't decided on a background for my blog yet. It has to be cool and catchy but not to bright like the tie die stuff I've seen. I like some darkness but not all emo and gothic. i was thinking rock but mostly found stuff about rock music. Oh finished up on Bones episodes and are all caught up now. Maybe i should have introduced myself... hi I'm Pl4n3tRain but you can call me Rain. Ill finish up talking about me tomorrow but i have to go to bed. cya

p.s. cant wait to make some friends on here


No comments:

Post a Comment